Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I don't need a reason to hate you the way I do


He pleaded with me for forgiveness. Kitty sat on his bed with me. Adrian stretched out on the floor ready for the show. 

“It was just a stupid thing I did. She asked me to come see her. She was having a bad day. She kept feeding me alcohol. She pretty much forced me to. I was too drunk."

I didn’t know what to do. I was desperate for love. Real love. I didn’t know what this was, but it was all I had. As we were talking things out, Tiffany called him and he answered. 

I got up to walk out. He told Tiffany that he had told me everything. He hung up with her and fell to the floor begging for forgiveness. It was flattering. I forgave him. Again. Because I’m the worlds biggest idiot. 

On the way home, Tiffany called Kitty. She begged her to talk me into talking with her. We drove to Tiffany’s house. She explained to me that it was all Danny. He had told her that we were no longer dating. I wasn’t sure who to believe. But we decided to go back and confront Danny. 

He was in the shower when we arrived. His sister let us in and Tiffany and I sat on his bed waiting. When he walked in, he looked like he was about to be hit by a truck. 

“So what the fuck, Danny?” Kitty said. 

"I don't know. I like you both." He told us. Tiffany told him that he was going to have to choose one of us. I wondered what kind of spell he had over the both of us. He was silent for a moment. "Lani." He said. "I want to be with Lani. She's better for me. I love her." I was overjoyed but I didn't express it. I hugged Tiffany because I knew how she felt. "Fine." Tiffany said, and walked out. I hugged Danny and followed Tiffany out the door. 
I had just won best in show in my second dog contest. 


Three days passed. I woke up one morning with my mom standing over me. "I have to tell you something." She said. "Last night, at about 4 in the morning, I woke up to a tapping at my window. I could see a figure standing outside so I called the police. When the police came, they arrested the person outside. It was Danny. He stole his sister's car." Again I was heartbroken. He got the wrong window. He obviously had to tell me something important. I wonder what it could be?

Two days later, I found out. Tiffany called to see if we were still dating. When I confirmed this, she couldn’t believe it. He had told her, again that we had broken up, and they got together again. Later, I got an email from Danny. He explained that there were better guys out there for me. Oh? Where? 

1 comment:

  1. This was so long ago. I still feel bad about it reading it, lol. Can't really justify myself but I was young and stupid. Very stupid. I would like to point out that some of the stuff Tiff said wasn't true, at least I don't remember saying anything like that. I guess I could've and forgotten, (I've forgotten a lot over the years) but I don't think so.

    Oh and did you know that when I went to jail I had a picture of you that I hid in my shoes? I still have the picture actually. It's ripped in half because of a stupid cousin.
    Anyway, your blog title is "I don't need a reason to hate you the way I do." Do you really hate me, i mean, Daniel? :(

    ReplyDelete