Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Star No Star

Infer


no One day, David and I found ourselves hanging out with Will, the schools resident stoner. He enticed us over to his house with the promise of “some good shit”. So we went. 

His room was your stereotypical movie stoner room. He had tie dyed posters of aliens and black lights. He drug out an enormous tub of water and carried with him a milk jug that had been sawed in half. He asked if we had ever used a gravity bong before. We hadn’t. He demonstrated it. 

After Will, it was David’s turn. David got half way and then coughed. After him was me. To all of our surprise, I pushed the milk jug down completely and inhaled it all. 

I was fucked out of my mind. I had never been as high as I was then. I could hear colors. I laid on the bedroom floor giggling. Will sat next to me and laughed. David was angry. Because I showed him up? I have no idea why. But he left. Immediately he called me on my cell and broke up with me. 

David, why did you leave me with Will? 

Will was fairly sober, so he drove me home. I was still stoned, but I was getting better at hiding it. My mom approves of me being with some guy who wasn’t dressed in all black, and left us alone while she went shopping. 

Still high, I sat in my bed in a daze. Will left the room. He came back soon after and pushed me onto the floor. I was so high, I couldn’t get my arms above my body to push him away. He started unzipping my pants and pushing his hands in. He put his arm across my throat and I couldn’t breathe. I saw black. 

I came to pretty soon after. I was furious. I wasn’t able to express any other emotion. I told him to get in the car. He looked at me wide eyed. I drove him home in silence. When he got out, he begged me to forgive him. I drove away. 

When I got home, I threw up. And then I showered. And another piece of me shut down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment