Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Carry on, Keep romancing

I stayed in our group. I kept quiet. I couldn’t tell anyone, because I thought it was my fault. I shouldn’t have been so high. It was because I was high. 

One night, Janet and I were invited to a mutual friends birthday party out in the country. We took Scott and Adrian along. Someone had started a huge bonfire in front of the trailer. There were about 30 people there, most of whom I did not know. Everyone was passing blunts. I took each one that came my way. 

Tasha, the birthday girl arrived with a bottle of everclear and asked who would help her drink it. I volunteered, and we passed it back and forth until it was empty. Later, I tried to light a cigarette on the bonfire and burned my lashes. I didn’t feel a thing. I never did anymore. 

At 3 in the morning, we decided to leave. I was too drunk to drive, so Scott took the wheel. We arrived at Adrians house and Janet slipped into the kitchen to make Mac and cheese. Scott and Adrian disappeared into Adrian’s room. They came out with an old Savage Garden CD and we jammed like it was the 90’s. 

Later, Adrian’s mom came home and was talking in circles. I didn’t know what was wrong with her, but she quickly went to her room. 

Janet fell asleep on the couch, so the three of us went to Adrian’s room. We were all laying on the bed, when Scott rolled over and started kissing me. Adrian quickly got up and left, slamming the door. The noise jarred me back to reality and I pushed Scott off of me. 

Later, I learned that he had told Adrian that we had sex in his bed. What an asshole thing to do, Scott. 

No comments:

Post a Comment